Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Home sweet home

Here's an amazing picture taken by my brother while he was in the south of France in July. It's a composite picture (originally there were twelve photos which he then stitched together on the computer and cropped) and I just really love it. The little guy in white coming down the path is the hereditary owner of the castle - called Comarque I think.

Did the Grouse Grind this morning. An hour and fifteen minutes. Quite proud for a first time this year (haven't done it in over a year) and seeing as I'm so out of shape.

1/4 mark: this isn't so bad. I can do this!
1/2 mark: my legs are getting tired
3/4 mark: I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself...
done: what? already? Let's do it again tomorrow! (just kidding...)

Now I'm so glad to be home and I'll probably sleep a good two hours before going to swimming practice at 6 PM.

Saw Miami Vice last night. Saw previews for it while in France and never ever thought I would see it. But I did and I actually quite liked it. Good summer blockbuster entertainment. Maybe I liked it so much thanks to the waitress' advice to "go in thinking it'll suck and that way you won't be disappointed." The point of paying the $11 is usually to see a movie you want to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home