Saturday, January 21, 2006

Robson

I had lunch with my two good friends, Rachel & Nik, on a weekday. Then I spent the afternoon doing nothing with Nik at his place - well, he worked on his application to the UBC Education Department and since I'm so disorganized and I forgot my student card, I couldn't do a goddamn thing. Oh well.

The wonderful duo - Rachel & Nik. Rachel's so fancy in her work clothes & pumps. Nik's always fancy.
The now-not-so-new Kiehl's store on Robson, along with a whole bunch of restaurants and then Aldo, the shoe store, on the right.
Zara on Robson. I hadn't noticed the winter decorations - the large snowflakes and red & blue banners on the poles.
Robson strasse - Vancouver's shopping street, although all my Japanese and Korean students used to say it was absolutely nothing compared to what they were used to, shopping-wise.
On the left is the revolving restaurant from which you can have the best views of Vancouver on a fine day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home