Saturday, January 21, 2006

Kerrisdale

I had coffee at the Starbuck's in Kerrisdale with a couple of high school buddies - Grace & Rita. It was a Thursday morning. I would've liked to have taken more pictures of Kerrisdale, but it was raining and the opportunity didn't make itself evident. So I took some pix of my friends :-)

The lovely and sophisticated Grace.
The lovely Rita who hates having her picture taken. Given the circumstances, I think this one turned out pretty OK - especially since I only took a single shot of her!
Grace and me hanging out. Grace just likes to have her mouth shut. She doesn't have disfigured teeth or anything, and she does talk to us quite openly and regularly (she's not silent).
Baby shoes!!! Not that we're thinking of buying any anytime soon...
Elmo booties! Haha, they're funky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home