Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Graffiti

As I was walking towards Tinseltown (a movie theatre) downtown near Chinatown, I noticed this empty space between two buildings. I thought it was pretty cool so I took a picture and decided to post it, despite my friends' dissatisfaction - they say it's not "aesthetically pleasing." Well, it's a part of Vancouver.
A close-up of the graffitied building. A man's walking in the alley, but he's camouflaged.

I think the graffiti looks good. Graffiti's not all bad. In Beijing, the only graffiti I've seen is of false phone numbers. I don't know what the phone numbers are for, but I've heard that if you call you can get fake papers or something like that...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

j'adore tes photos de vancouver, merci pour les funkybooties, les maisons si spécifique avec leurs bois peints de ttes les couleurs, & les graffitis, tu as raison, c'est typique & photogénique.

tes amies sont bien en photo aussi, depuis les années dont j'en entends parler, les voire c'est agréable !

claire

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home