Saturday, January 21, 2006

Nearly two weeks in Vancouver

It's been two weeks since I've been in town. Although I sleep fine at night, I'm tired during the day. I find it's been difficult getting over jet lag.

I've seen a lot of people. I've kind of studied my Chinese. I've gone swimming a couple times. I've watched a lot of movies and videos and such. All in all, it's been a good two weeks.

On his last week-end in Beijing, Aoi, a Japanese student whom we met through Jean-Baptiste (JB & Aoi are roommates), hung out with us for the first time ever (it was the first time I saw him). He was in Beijing for a year, studying Chinese. We drank and had dinner and hung out. Here's us before dinner at my apartment. From left to right: Aoi, Tom (British English teacher), Katia, me, and Gaetan.
Part of the Llama Temple in Beijing - I just really like it!

And here are some more pictures. It's totally by coincidence that they're grouped in groups of 5. I'm just lucky that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home