Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Friday Night - Part 1

I think the problem is blogger will only allow me to put up a certain number of pictures (not sure what that number is yet...), so here's part one of my Japanese friends' last night in Beijing (Friday, September 15th).
Yosuke and I had a race, and of course he was much faster than I was, so the picture only caught me...the slow poke...
Tried to get a picture of our shadows on the road...flash went off and ruined it.
We had fun killing each other...


Youske and Kenji played...In Beijing, when construction's going on, there often aren't really any protective measures to avoid the public from injuring themselves on site. This machine was just there, right by the road...
Yosuke, Min Ji, me and Kenji in the elevator on our way home to the 7th floor (maybe it's 3-ish?).
We played cards on my bed, and then kinda laid about...

And Min Ji cuddled up in her bed... It was a nice evening. Kenji and Yosuke left our room around 5:40 AM, and the Japanese group left our dorm at 6 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home