Friday, February 24, 2006

Photogenic Vancouver

I love my hometown of Vancouver. Here are some photos from when I was there in January. It rained a lot of the time. But thankfully Vancouver doesn't look bad in the rain. I went for a walk first with my brother and mother and then on my own along the beach and took dozens of pictures. I understand how my sister in Paris was inspired by the beach for a whole set of paintings she once did, even if that beach wasn't Vancouver's.

Vancouver's skyline coming out of the mist...
Solitary walk.
People do use umbrellas in Vancouver. I love those tanker boats.
Sand and logs and boulders...what a great combination!
It was a Sunday afternoon so there were quite a few people, despite the rain.
The beautiful Rachel and our pal, Nik.
My buddies from History at UBC: Angela and Lucas TdS. We just came back from watching Lucas play at the Cottage on Main Street. I loved it!!! Thanks Lucas!
Angela and Lucas outside Lucas' house. Lucas has a beard in order to look more "mature" in front of his students - and it works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home