Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Plans

Just came back from dinner with Loic, Gaetan and two Chinese girls studying French.

Spent the afternoon with Katia, preparing for Guillaume's birthday this Friday. We developed pictures (my first time with my new digital camera!) and shopped for decorations and we went to a massage parlour to see if we need to make reservations for the five of us this Friday (we want to offer Guillaume a nice massage...). Turns out we can get a two-hour massage (feet and body) for just over $10 Canadian (68 kwai). We're all going Friday afternoon.

Classes this morning went well. As you know, my Wednesday classes are great. Mostly because I know it's my last real day of work.

Tomorrow I'll spend the afternoon going to a French supermarket in the city called Carrefour, buying special French food for Guillaume's birthday dinner Friday night. Then Katia and I will prepare the decorations and posters and we're going to make a collage of pictures of all of his friends from China. Anyway, this is useless information for you, but it's fun to think about.

At the restaurant we went to this evening, one of my students served us. It was pretty funny for both of us. He tried to speak in English (not very well) and I tried to speak in Chinese (not very well). He gave us a free dish that was actually very good - deep fried shrimp from Qingdao (he had remembered I had gone there last week).

Okay, I'm off to Loic's for the evening. Hope to hear from you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home