Sunday, September 24, 2006

My lovely class

Last Wednesday I organised a class outing - we all ate lunch together. The Koreans knew of a good hotpot place just north of the university (we went by taxi, although I came back on foot, which took around half an hour). Hotpot is boiling water that you put different ingredients in and it cooks immediately (or near immediately). I like it, although it's better in the winter because it warms you from the inside out!
Me on the left, Tina the British woman, a Korean girl, a Korean guy (Hao Jun), two Korean girls, an Indonesian guy, Jonathan, an American, Roni, a Czech girl, and another Korean girl whose name I've forgotten but we playfully call her Mian bao - bread.
Hao Jun and two Korean girls (both are really nice! I just can't remember their Chinese names...). Hao Jun's 23. He did his military service and fought North Korea in the DMZ.
Korean girl, Indonesian guy, and Jonathan.
Roni and Mian bao. I'm glad I got the picture because they don't enjoy being taken in picture...I love Roni's top: green ladybugs and red clover leafs.
Me and Tina enjoying our hot pot.
The two lovely Korean girls. The whole class didn't make it. Some students wanted to go to the test that would allow them to change classes (go up a level), which was taking place that afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home