Tuesday, August 15, 2006

IMPORTANT NEWS

So I'm going to volunteer at the Plaza of Nations this Friday from 3-8 PM (ie: all afternoon) for the Week-End to End Breast Cancer. Women start walking 60 kms all around Vancouver on Saturday, I think, but Friday is DONATIONS day. I will be COLLECTING DONATIONS at the Plaza of Nations so please, please, PLEASE come on down and say hello and at the same time: give some money to a worthy cause!!!

Funny thing, the walk goes right down my street (Crown Street), so I'll be giving those neigbours living on either side of Crown street (from King Edward to 16th Ave) a pink ribbon to tie on a tree or pole or post to show their support! Rachel, that means you too!!!

In other news: Lucas celebrated 2 years of posting his comic (8 1/2 by Eleven) last week, so why don't you check it out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home