Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stuff

Congratulate us! Our soccer team played a game last Thursday and we only lost 1-0! We played against the Spanish department (Chinese girls).

On Friday I went to practice martial arts with a professional who's learned from a great Chinese master - something of the sort anyway. We did a bit of combat and also some qi gong (similar to tai shi chuan). At least I think we did. To tell you the truth, I can't tell the difference...

Practice was lots of fun, though. It's an English lesson for the instructor, who learns how to say body parts in English ("belly button").

Loic, me and Gaetan in Chinese class. Yay!
Gaetan showing off our text book. It's not very interesting, but oh well...
Yang Yang and Stan - two of my students who are both learning karate together. Yang Yang cut his hair! I met them in the cafeteria...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home