Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hump day!

Today is Wednesday - the official "hump" day - my work week is almost over!!!

Of course, yesterday's post was about a new student in our wonderful Chinese class. He was half-an-hour late yesterday. He puts me on edge.

**For those of you who speak French**

I'd like to draw your attention to a new link in the sidebar. It's Guillaume's new blog (even though he's been here 7 months, lazy...).

**For everybody**

Going to Cafeteria #2 with Maluyi (his French name is Loic) and Geyidong (Gaetan) for dinner. Party at Katia's after.

**Chinese culture**

A Chinese student has told me that he and some friends would invite me to dinner if that would procure them a passing grade even if they didn't come to any of the up-coming midterms and exams...

A Chinese student who doesn't do anything in class comes up to me at the end, telling me I'm so lovely...

I was to study Chinese today, but I surfed the net instead. *sigh* I'm no better than anyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merci pour le lien. Maintenant je vais peut etre etre connu au canada... Je vais bientot travailler sur une english version pour la peine. Et en chinois aussi, pour m'amuser a etre censure.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home