Wednesday, September 21, 2005

American Internet Restaurant

I'm in an American-style restaurant/bar that has free internet access, but unfortunately, for some reason it doesn't work with my computer (figures). Would've been too easy. This place is two minutes away from my campus.

I'm with three Korean friends. Since Dave came (Dave's from Korea), I've spent more time with these three Koreans: Andy, Cecilia, and Kim. I gave Andy and Kim their names. Kim's English name is actually James, but I think Kim is better. And Andy's name used to be Andree but he didn't like his name so I told him Andy might be better.

Today's classes went much better. I taught freshmen (first years) and they're eager beavers and I had revised my lesson plan so it went well.

I should go, but I hope you guys are all doing well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop changing their names, koreans ain't white!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home