Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Paris

I'm in Paris for ten days. Arrived last night (Monday, July 10th) around 10 PM local time. My mother was waiting for me at the airport. Yay for mothers! Although she seemed more tired than I was. I had gone to bed around 5 AM (watched the final, of course!), woken up at 7:30 AM, done some final moving out with the help of Loic and Gaetan, taken the plane at 11:40, arrived in Moscow around 7 PM Beijing time, left Moscow around midnight Beijing time, then arrived in Paris around 3 AM Beijing time, going to bed around 5 AM Beijing time...what a day!

It's so wonderful to be back in Paris. It's breathtakingly beautiful and I realise how ugly Beijing really is. I saw my grandmother this morning. She's thin and frail but still herself. She'll be 93 years old this year, I think it is.

Life is beautiful. I hope you're all enjoying yourselves.

I'm in an internet cafe because my laptop isn't working...which really sucks because I have all my Beijing pictures on my laptop. Hope I can retrieve the hard drive once back in Vancouver.

Take care and have fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

très bien
tu es arrivée à Paris
je suis très contente de voir cette phrase "It's breathtakingly beautiful and I realise how ugly Beijing really is."
mais bon,je ricole.
bien te reposer et bien t'amuser.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tu peux m'ajouter dans ta liste msn stp?
voilà mon msn: justeva1984@hotmail.com

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amuse toi caro!
tu nous manques deja!
et pense a moi qud tu manges des bons croissants delicieux..

4:42 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Oui...vous savez bien que j'aime Pekin, c'est juste que, bon...il y a des fois ou c'est moche.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home