Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Erika

All together now: let's wish Erika the best of luck on her midterms. Go Erika!

And I want to thank Pierre from the bottom of my heart for thinking ahead yet again and insisting at London Drugs that I get the 1 Gigabyte memory card for my digital camera. That way I was able to take all the pictures I wanted (plus videos) on the trip and not have to worry about filling up my memory card. It was truly wonderful.

I've asked a couple times for some more furniture to put my things in, but I've been told no everytime. So when I saw a couple furniture-type things in the open space between the hallway and the apartments (our building is weirdly constructed), I jumped at the chance to simply take. Maybe I was wrong, but they were there a whole day so they don't have anywhere pressing to go. Might as well spend their time in my place, where they'll be used. This evening I got Guillaume and Gaetan to help me take a bookshelf-type thing into my room. It's just one of the two things I saw. If there's a problem, I'll survive the consequences, I'm sure.

Good night, y'all. I hope to visit the Temple of Heaven tomorrow, after my 8-10 AM class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home