Thursday, August 18, 2005

Another day

Here's a picture of Dave and me at Lake Louise. Thanks to Dave, Pierre and I had an extraordinary week-end in Banff! Thanks Dave!


I got a few things accomplished today:

1) returned my UBC books - yippee!
2) picked up my last projects and my TESOL diploma from VCC and sent out three thank-you cards to three of my favourite teachers from the TESOL program (big hint: thank you cards are very much appreciated out there)
3) picked up my letter of reference from my old work (Shane Global Village in Gastown)
4) had lunch with my mother (very important)
5) bought luggage at the Bay
6) packed my first bag! It has all my books and binders that I think I might need and it literally weighs a TON...

The last "big things" I've got to do before leaving are:

1) get some traveler's checks from the bank
2) buy contact lenses for a year
3) buy some new clothes (especially shoes) and pack all my clothes

I think that's do-able.

A big thanks to my behind-the-scenes "blog editor" who seems to be more excited about this blog than I am :-). Thanks for making my blog look a little more spiffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home