Tuesday, August 16, 2005

New Link

I'd like to make you notice the new link on my sidebar...8 1/2 by ELEVEN. It's my talented friend's comic that you just HAVE TO read because it rocks. Plus, he also posts dates for his concerts, because he's a very cool trumpet player, which rocks even more. His name is...Lucas TdS. His last name's difficult to spell...

Got some things accomplished today:

1) returned overdue library books (I owe $1.50)
2) cashed my last cheque
3) paid off my MasterCard bill (my gym - I thought my contract ended in June! - billed me for July: bastards! I never went on purpose!!!)

And I did get my last shot this morning and finished cleaning up my room, but I didn't find what I was looking for... At least now my room's pretty clean - I can see the floor and my desk! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home