Thursday, December 01, 2005

December!

It's December already. Amazing.

I hear it snowed in Vancouver. Hurrah! It hasn't snowed here yet, but apparently we're expecting snow soon. We'll see...

I've updated my last post so that my pictures have captions. Don't forget you can click on a picture to see a bigger version which is often necessary if you want to get a good look.

Last night I went out for a hot chocolate with four Chinese students (Loic's students studying French) and the French crew. The lame drink cost me a whole 16 yuan (6 yuan = $1 Cdn), which is what I pay for a good dinner! I could've made the hot chocolate at home for 2 yuan! Oh well... The cafe looked cool and I suppose you pay a high price for trendiness.

My friend Lucas (his webcomic is to the right) received an award for best teaching practicum last week. I'm not surprised. He's talented and funny and I'm sure all his students love him. Right now he's teaching elementary music until the Christmas holidays at this one school. Good luck to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home